The Egyptian Journal of Medical Education
Scope and Aim
The journal welcomes high quality papers on all aspects of medical education including:
- Undergraduate education.
- Postgraduate training.
- Continuing professional development.
- Interprofessional education.
Our scope for published papers includes:
- Basic science education
- Clinical science education
- Residency education
- Learning theory
- Problem-based learning (PBL)
- Curriculum development
- Research design and statistics
- Measurement, evaluation and assessment techniques
- Faculty development
- Innovative teaching methods
- Continuing education
- Telemedicine, Learning Management Systems, web 2, and other up to date information and communication technology applications.
The EJME will give you access to:
- Up-to-date analysis of current issues from leading Egyptian and International Medical Educators and policy makers.
- Practical as well as theory papers.
- Qualitative research methods in medical education.
- Themed issues which address topical and innovative developments in medical education nation- and worldwide.
- Regular articles and commentaries exploring some of the main themes and perspectives influencing both national and international medical education.
- Examine, compare and assess education policies, trends, reforms and programs of the Egyptian medical education in an international perspective
- Disseminate policy debates and research results to a wide audience of academics, researchers, practitioners and students of medical education sciences.
- Contribute to the policy debate at the national and international level by providing Egyptian administrators and policy-makers in national organizations and local governments with comparative and up-to-date material centered on specific themes of common medical educational interest.